Sunday, February 19, 2012

Contest!

The countdown is on for the release of Yellowstone Awakening on March 1st. I haven't done this before, but I thought it might be fun to kick it off with a little trivia contest. All you have to do is answer one simple question in the comments section, and if your answer is correct, you will be entered in a drawing to win an ebook version of one of the three books in the Yellowstone Romance Series. The winner gets to choose which book.
The contest will run from Sunday, February 19th through Sunday, March 4th. I will announce a winner on Monday, March 5th.

Please also consider following me on twitter and on this blog for updates on future books and happenings.

Answer this question: What year did Yellowstone become a national park?

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. 1872 Yellowstone National Park was established.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirl. So nice to see you here. Glad you entered.

      Delete
  2. Yellowstone is the world's first national park, established March 1, 1872.
    So your book is coming out on its 140th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, you've done your homework! Since this book's storyline deals a bit with the creation of the park (although I fudged with history a bit in the story...ok, I fudged a lot), I thought this would be a fitting date.

    ReplyDelete