Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Teton Sunrise

String Lake, Grand Teton National Park


I'm excited to announce that  I will be revealing the cover to Teton Sunrise next week. For this week, here is the teaser: 



Evelyn swallowed nervously. “Then what are your plans for me, Alex?” Her eyes narrowed. She didn’t want to be reminded that he considered her his property, like he did his pack animals.
“I reckon you’re coming with me,” he said matter-of-factly. He looked up, glancing beyond her shoulder at something obviously behind her. His eyes narrowed for a split second, and he stepped closer to her. Evelyn drew in a sharp breath, her senses filled with his masculine scent. Her heart suddenly raced in her chest. If only things were different between them. If only he didn’t consider her his property.
“What if I refuse? What if I simply say I don’t want to go with you? What if I say –”
Quick as lightning, Alex snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her up against his hard body. In the next instant, his mouth covered hers, drowning out anything else she wanted to say. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you have me interested. I'll be watching for this one. I have enjoyed every one of your books that I have read. I am sure this one will not disappoint me. :)

    ReplyDelete